Monday 30 September 2013

Happy Anniversary Brett & Kate



Kate Voegele is one of my favourite artists. I have been a fan since seeing her on One Tree Hill and her rendition of Hallelujah is my favourite version of that beautiful song.

So naturally on this, the first anniversary of her wedding to Lacrosse player Brett Hughes, I’d like to say congratulations on finding your soul mate and I hope you two have many more happy years and adventures together!

On this day last year, Kate’s hubby-to-be tweeted “My best friend and I got some stuff to take care of today!”, to which she responded “let’s do this!!! :)”.

And earlier today she shared this lovely snap of their wedding day last year in New Orleans, with the caption “1 yr ago I married my best friend in my favourite city! Great to be in Nola again! Happy anniversary @Bret_Hughes!”.


But Kate isn’t the only one who brags about her other half. In an interview last January with I AM THAT GIRL, when asked to share about a girl in his life who rocked, Brett said “It would be very easy to say my wife Kate Voegele as she is the girl that rocks me every day with her amazing heart for others. She’s the most humble and honest person I know and the girl that puts up with me day in and day out.” Awwwww!

Here are a couple more pictures of the happy couple’s big day, courtesy of Kate’s website:



All the best, Gaby xXx

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post and gorgeous wedding! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here! I like her since OTH! I love her music. <3

    ReplyDelete